Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

16 Weeks Already!

In honor of my 16 week doctor's appointment today I thought I would share a belly shot with the world.  I really do not feel like I have a baby belly yet - I would swear it is just leftover fat from before.  And in my defense, a little pouch runs in my family! At least that's what my mom says, and if there is an excuse for belly fat, I'll take it! :) 
I gained 1.5 lbs from my last appointment, but still -3 overall since my first visit.  The baby's heart rate today was between 155-160 and the dr. said that between 110 and 160 was normal, so we are on the right track! They don't really measure anything else at this point so I suppose that no news is good news for now.

I did schedule my 20 week ultrasound today and I am really excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl.  I wanted it to be a surpise at first, but Len really wants to find out and I think it will be fun to start collecting "stuff" and finalizing names :)

Here is the belly:


Gotta run! Today is a dear friends birthday and to celebrate we are going out to dinner at Annie Bailey's in Lancaster.  I have been so excited that I was checking out the menu already! Happy Birthday Junes!!! Love you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment