Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Target Tuesday!

I haven't cooked one thing that was blog worthy all week long.  How lazy of me!

But honestly, I have been super busy this past week and didn't have too much extra time to spend in the kitchen.  We are putting our house up for sale within the next 2 weeks and I have been cleaning, packing, and organizing to make it look like a civilized family lives here instead of a bunch of monkeys. 

So, instead of posting a non-homemade recipe, and since my last post on couponing was so popular, I thought I would post about what I picked up at Target today.  Here is what I got:


Purex Complete with Zout - on clearance for $4.49.  I had a $3.00 coupon so I paid $1.49.

Purex Complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets - on clearance for $4.24.  I had another $3.00 coupon so I paid $1.24.

Up&Up all purpose cleaner with bleach - on sale for $1.37.  Target has online coupons one of which is for $1.00 off any Up&Up cleaning product.  I paid $.37 cents

Up&Up dental floss - on sale for $.89.  Another online Target coupon for $1.00 off any oral care item. FREE

Benefiber sticks - regularly priced $5.49.  Target had an online coupon for $3.00 off and I had a manufacturer coupon for another $3.00 off.  Remember you can stack Target coupons with manufacturer coupons.  FREE.

I have also been wanting to reorganize how I hold my coupons.  This is how I was doing it for the past year or so...

I didn't have enough slots for categories and it took me forever to flip through each section to find what I wanted.

Now that I am a "serious" couponer (ha ha) I wanted to reorganize how I hold my coupons.  At Target today I found a purple binder on clearance for $1.74 and then on a tip I got from The Krazy Coupon Lady, I bought baseball card holder sleeves to put inside.  They are also at Target and cost $4.99 for a pack of 30 pages.  Let me warn you...it isn't really too pretty, but it is functional! We'll see how I like it once I need to find coupons out of it.




I used each card holder for a different coupon. I like that everything has it's place :)

Hopefully I will have a new recipe one of these days! Until then, good luck couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment