Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Homemade cards - It is so easy!

I talked a little bit before about how much I love making homemade cards.  I started doing it a couple of years ago, and while I don't do it all the time, when I get back into it, I just can't stop! I wanted to share a few that I have done, hopefully to inspire you to try it yourself! The hardest part is coming up with the design of the card...after that it is a piece of cake!







I tried to give you a couple of different designs hopefully to give you a few ideas. Don't forget the one that I made here.  It is one of my favorites! Most importantly, have fun with it! I know from experience, that friends and family love the thought of homemade cards and really appreciate the time you put into it.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment